13:57:48 by admin
We always talk about saving our environment and know how important it is to conserve natural resources. But talking and knowing will not help at all because the planet we live in is suffering every day. We are cutting down trees, killing animals, and exploiting nature. Mother Earth’s resources are depleting, thereby posing a threat to human existence in the planet. It’s time we start doing something to save the environment and our planet. Here are some simple but great ways to save the planet.
1. Plant more trees. Trees combat global warming by absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen into the atmosphere.
2. Turn off the car instead of letting it idle while waiting.
3. Turn off the lights when you leave a room.
4. Walk, ride your bike, or carpool. Driving 15 minutes less a week can save 900 pounds (408kg.) of
carbon dioxide a year.
5. Follow the RRR (Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle) program.
6. Use cloth-made shopping bags in the market rather than plastic bags.
7. Eat more fruits and vegetables and less meat. Raising animals for food produces lots of carbon dioxide, which is bad for the environment. By doing this you improve your health and also improve the health of our planet.
Each and every one of us must do his/her part in saving our planet. Otherwise, we will have no place to live if Mother Earth is destroyed.